What is the Ambassador Program?
The Chamber Ambassadors are one of the most active groups of volunteers in our organization.
- Represent their own companies
- Promote Chamber events and programs
- Visit new and existing Chamber members
- Represent the Chamber at groundbreakings, ribbon-cuttings, and other Chamber events
- Assist with planning and execution of other Chamber projects
- Recruit new members
- And more!
Our Ambassadors are passionate about the Chamber, and their involvement not only benefits our organization, but their participation within the committee helps their own business exposure as well.
Our Ambassadors benefit from business connections, leadership enhancement, and many new-found relationships.