Membership Incentive Program
What is the Membership Incentive Program?
- This program allows businesses that are chamber members to offer an incentive for other
- chamber members.
- This program allows you to build stronger business relationships, as well as, place a tangible measurement on your membership investment.
- This program is a revolving benefit program. Both the member and the customer benefit
- from taking advantage of the incentive program.
- The number of cards distributed to each business is based on the membership level;
ranking from 1-8 cards per business.
- Church/Non-Profit= 1 card
- 0-2 Employees= 2 cards
- 3-5 Employees= 3 cards
- 6-10 Employees= 4 cards
- 11-20 Employees= 5 cards
- 21-50 Employees= 6 cards
- 51-75 Employees= 7 cards
- 76 & Over Employees= 8 cards
- Kalifield Clubhouse Rental
- Payroll Vault
- Southern Art Framing & Gifts-Discount on gifts excluding consignment items.
- Space Savers Self Storage
- The UPS Store -Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
- Crossfit Saraland $25 off monthly membership
- Mary Kay – Inga Faison Cavitt-Discount on skin care sets
- Andress Jewelry
- BLP Mobile Paints
- Spartan Locksmith
- Southern Art Framing & Gifts-Discount applied to custom framing.